At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We are looking for a talented PM to join our exceptional product team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position you will have an opportunity to make a big impact on Fundbox by owning and driving core elements of Fundbox’s key products and services, focusing on our customers’ lifecycle experiences and interactions with the product. This includes driving the product vision, planning and execution, while balancing between business needs and customer empathy.
In this role, you will
- Work closely with the business stakeholders across various departments such as marketing, sales and customer support, to deliver features that generate value for our customers
- Drive ongoing execution of the roadmap. You will drive tactical product execution, such as defining requirements for product features, helping set priorities for sprint cycles, setting metrics and tracking success
- Work with the data team to plan and execute experiments to test new hypotheses and features
- Lead the ideation, product development and evolution of new product initiatives
You should have
- 2+ years of product management experience developing customer-facing products and designing experiences across web and mobile.
- Excellent analytical skills with very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on Fintech products
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.