Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
The Bookkeeper will be in charge of all bookkeeping aspects, will work closely with our Senior Bookkeeper and report to the Finance Manager. As part of working in an international high tech company, most of the work will be in English and in multi currency. The bookkeeper will also be working with the finance team located in the US.
In this role, you will
- Be in charge of the entire vendor process from invoice to payment.
- Support the accounting department ad hoc tasks
- Manage Company’s credit cards
- Take care of expense reports and employee travel reports
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of the company’s bank accounts and credit cards
- Manage the process of fixed assets and depreciation
- Verify properly recording of the prepaid expenses and accruals.
- Report to tax authorities on a monthly basis (VAT, Income Taxes)
- Participate as a key member of the month end close.
- Manage intercompany charges and adjustments
- Assemble information for external auditors as part of the audit process.
You should have
- Accounting certificate type 1 + 2 - a must, type - 3 advantage
- Over 5 years of experience working in an international company as a Bookkeeper
- Experience and knowledge of accounting ERP- Must, Netsuite - advantage
- English, at a high level - must
- Excel, good level - must
- Working in multi-currency and English environment- must
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Thoroughness, punctuality, high work ethics
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.