Fundbox is seeking an experienced and passionate Sr Lifecycle Marketing Manager with a proven track record of building a lifecycle marketing program that will shape our long-term approach to customer loyalty, advocacy, and upsell/cross sell. You’ll own the Fundbox lifecycle marketing strategy end-to-end, from optimizing e-mail journeys to experimenting on marketing pages to scoping and executing on new ways to interact with our customers.
In this role, you will work closely with our product, marketing, credit and sales teams to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the website, app and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate should have experience building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key metrics, developing aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
In this role, you will
- Own the core customer communications strategy including optimization of touch points, messaging, timing, and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across communications channels
- Deeply understand our customer and use this knowledge to craft the most effective customer journeys for identified segments
- Drive a data-driven omni-channel customer experience across e-mail and other channels
- Partner with an assortment of stakeholders and resources from product, design, marketing, compliance, and analytics teams to develop and deliver on shared strategies, executing against team/company goals for large cross-functional initiatives
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted, complex customer journeys and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Design an aggressive experimental pipeline across touch points, including content, creative, cadence and other opportunities
- Scope and deliver new methods to engage with customers and prospects (ex. SMS, push notifications)
- Serve as the business owner and subject matter expert for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, in addition to the broader marketing tech stack
- Measure and report on the value and impact of customer programs (e.g., customer referrals, review solicitation, net promoter score, etc.)
You should have
- 5-7+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing and CRM; Previous experience in Fintech a bonus, same for SMB experience
- Expertise in marketing automation and platform tools (Salesforce MarketingCloud preferred, or related Marketo or Pardot expertise)
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to digest large data sets, ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset, analyze campaign results and find opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, communicating those insights and plans to stakeholders
- Excellent project and program management skills, high attention to detail, with the ability to work independently against deadlines and thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- Highly organized, self-starter who can multitask and lead - balance strategic thinking with tactical execution
- A sharp analytical mind, with experience measuring KPIs and communicating complex insights
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, survey programming and Salesforce
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.