At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
Fundbox is looking for a Frontend Engineer. As a frontend engineer at Fundbox, you’ll build product experiences that will set a new standard for how financial applications should feel. By partnering with our product and UX teams, you’ll create financial products that customer can fall in love with (check our reviews!). And you’ll do so using a fresh tech stack,
We care deeply about productivity, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating everything.
In this role, you will
- Build rich Vue and Angular applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Contribute features to an amazing and complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
You should have
- Full stack\Front End Engineering skills of at least 3+ years’ experience in frontend development (Must) and 1-year experience in backend development. (Big advantage).
- You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as Vue, Angular or React, and know your way around modern frontend languages such as ES6.
- You have working experience with server-side technologies (Python, Java, .NET, Ruby etc) and working with relational/ non-relations DBs.
- Bonus point for experience in Microservices, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development (TDD).
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.