Manager, Onboarding Team ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
As the Manager of our Onboarding Specialist team, you will oversee lead development efforts for our sales team, and manage a team of 6 agents and growing. Our Onboarding team helps prospective borrowers generated by our marketing and partnerships teams navigate and complete our online application via calls and email. In this role, you will manage the team to strong performance, gather and share customer feedback with sales, marketing and product leadership, and influence and design business strategy.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Manager, Onboarding Team who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Own new user onboarding, application completion, and top of funnel sales acquisition efforts
- Partner with our Head of Sales and sales operations to roll out team goals and drive strong performance
- Develop and maintain processes including outbound cadence timelines, outreach prioritization, and campaign support
- Hire and train new employees, and directly manage a team of 6 onboarding agents (Inbound BDRs)
- Use data to effectively provide ongoing development, training, and coaching to all members of the team
- Partner with Sales Ops, Marketing, Business Development, and Product to identify areas of opportunity and implement strategies to address them
- Gather and synthesize customer feedback and advocate for customer needs internally
- Be a self-starter identifying opportunities to improve the team’s performance and acting on these opportunities
- Report on team performance to leadership and finance teams on a regular basis on metrics such as funnel conversion, activity, new user acquisition, and more
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales
- 3+ years of management experience with a track record of success coaching and growing teams
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- An ability to balance strategic thinking with process implementation
- Highly empathetic, performance driven and customer-centric
- Experience managing sales teams in a short, transactional, call activity driven environment
- Track record of collaboration and success working cross-functionally
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using Salesforce
- Financial Services experience
- Tech company experience
- Experience with sales enablement and training
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.