Risk Data Analyst,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Risk Data Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our credit risk analytics team, you will have an opportunity to expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, help develop new risk assessment methodologies and analytical framework to fit our expanding suite of new products.
In this role, you will
- Analytics: get your hands dirty working with big data sets to provide critical insights related to portfolio performance and monitoring, credit risk framework design, and product-related changes, among others.
- Support establishing a comprehensive risk data infrastructure.
- Conduct statistical analysis to support credit decisions.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses in order to study risk factors and trends.
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports.
- Support risk AI models training processes.
- Provide credit risk accompany and support for new products development.
You should have
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in analyzing large data sets, having strong SQL skills.
- Experience in working with Python and Tableau.
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output.
- Pluses (but not required): MBA, Professional experience in credit risk management from Fintech companies or Financial Institutions.
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.