Marketing Analytics Manager,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Analytics Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to tackle a variety of analytical challenges, including attribution and marketing mix optimization, conversion funnel optimization, credit box, and prospect fit, among other projects. You will help answer and resolve the business challenges at the heart of growth marketing strategy and tactics.
In this role, you will
- Be a subject matter expert for all direct and digital marketing processes, data, and performance
- Lead and facilitate projects within marketing including attribution, marketing prospect evaluation, A/B test design and analysis, and data science model efficacy
- Develop reporting and analytical infrastructure, including integration of new data sources, in partnership with operations and engineering teams
- Coordinate the development of statistical analysis and predictive modeling to ensure the integration of those tools into the marketing programs
- Analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement, and advise internal partners with recommendations which drive business outcomes
- Own and systemically solve problems, via establishing problem frameworks, scoping potential solutions and operational feasibility, and leading implementation efforts
- Provide leadership on tracking and reporting of digital and direct marketing campaigns, providing results and key insights for future strategy
You should have
- 4+ years of experience in a quantitative analytics or consulting role
- Exceptional analytical ability - logical and structured thinking to handle ambiguous questions with ease and speed
- Highly proficient in SQL, Excel, and working knowledge in at least one scripting/statistical language (R, Python preferred) and visualization platform (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence audiences across the organization
- Strong ownership - comfort working as a “full-stack” growth analyst to scope projects: ability to write and functionalize code, design and run tests, surface and visualize results, monitor outcomes, and present succinct strategies as a result of analyses
- BS / MS - quantitative disciplines (Mathematics / Statistics/ Engineering) preferred
- Financial services experience
- Experience in digital or direct/database marketing
- Experience with digital marketing paid platforms (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Words, GDN/Doubleclick, Tag Manager)
- Experience with coaching and developing more junior associates
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.