Director of Product,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Director of Product to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our product team, you will have an opportunity to make a big impact on Fundbox by leading a big, business-critical area of the company’s financial products from the product vision, through planning and execution and all the way through to tracking performance and usage by customers.
In this role, you will
- Own and lead a key area of the Fundbox products - onboarding and approving customers for the company’s products, This area is core to the company’s success and involves a wide range of expertise, ranging from developing UX flows to working with Data Science on machine learning models
- Work with business stakeholders and leaders across the company to develop product strategies for your area, and help Fundbox scale and grow
- Lead the ideation, product development and evolution of new product initiatives
- Manage and grow a team of product managers responsible for planning and driving the execution of the roadmap
You should have
- At least 6 years of product management experience developing SaaS products and technologies
- 2+ years of managing a team of product managers. Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of owning and growing a product or a big area of a product, from product vision, strategic planning and roadmapping, and through execution and getting it into the hands of customers
- Strong analytical skills, technical abilities, written and verbal communication, organizational skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working at a companies in different stages, ideally mid-stage startup as well as a bigger company
- Experience working directly or indirectly with predictive models, machine learning and online experiments - big advantage
- Experience working in highly cross-functional product areas, especially with partners with naturally conflicting objectives
- Some understanding of the “fintech” or “small business” space
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.