Sr. Manager, Collections,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Manager, Collections to lead our exceptional team, help us scale the business, and drive strategy and innovation for our collections organization. In this position, you will report directly to our VP of Sales and Operations, and serve as an operational and strategic leader.
In this role you will
- Hire, train, and manage a best in industry collections organization
- Improve loss rates by developing and implementing innovative collections strategies
- Partner with product team to develop new features and tools to support collections efforts
- Increase agent output and manage team performance outcomes
- Ensure tight adherence to compliance standards across collections operation
- Interact with external late stage collections and litigation partners
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years as a collections manager compliance professional (experience as an examiner and/or with Fintechs or business/commercial lending is preferred)
- Minimum 10+ years in the collections industry
- Excellent data driven communicator
- Experience with the collections litigation process and related documentation
- Experience with Salesforce and NICE InContact a plus
- Experience with software development teams a plus
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.