BI Developer ,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented BI Developer to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Data team, you will be responsible for design, maintain and develop ETL processes from several sources into and out of the data warehouse providing data solutions for other development and business teams.
As a BI Developer, you will have a major role in scaling Fundbox’s data infrastructure and building processes that turn raw data into business insights.
You will communicate and support all levels of stakeholders including product managers, developers and business users and drive improvement in R&D, Operations, Product, and Marketing.
You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
In this role, you will
- Develop complex ETL processes using different tools (e.g Python, SQL and others)
- Optimize and maintain existing processes
- Ownership on Fundbox’s BI infrastructure
- Synthesize and translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Design and develop data quality and integrity tests
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Preparing data for the reporting layer
You should have
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as a BI developer and in DWH/BI modeling and architecture - must
- Excellent SQL skills, including complex SQL queries and procedures.
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end ETL processes.
- Experience with big data solutions like Snowflake/BigQuery/RedShift - advantage
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or other scripting languages - big advantage
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau/Looker - advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Fast learner - quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.