Talent Sourcer - (Temporary Position),
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People Team, you will need to manage the full sourcing and hiring process, including: creative sourcing, supporting the interview process, Greenhouse data management, etc..
In this role, you will do:
- Help drive Fundbox’s sourcing efforts across a multitude of functions including: R&D, Finance, Marketing, Credit Risk, Analytics, Sales, Customer Support, Collections and Business Development in both US and TLV.
- Leverage diverse sourcing recruiting strategies to source and attract the best talents.
- Contribute to a culture of recruitment through: constant communication about sourcing best practices, working to improve our brand and making candidate experience a team-wide priority.
- Temporary position for 8 months
You should have:
- 2+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Versatile ability to hire diverse functions.
- Previous sourcing/research experience for technical roles
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Knowledge of current, trending, and new sourcing tools and platforms
- Ability to develop effective sourcing strategies that contribute to achieving hiring goals
- Sense of urgency and ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience working with a fast-paced, high growth company
- Strong communication skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.