Senior Devops Engineer,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented experienced Devops Engineer to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our infrastructure team, you will have an opportunity to be a part of our DevOps culture which is imprinted in the company’s DNA. Each developer is responsible for his code, tests, deployment and monitoring.
As a member of the environments team, your work will enable smooth and efficient deployment processes and development environments.
You will work closely with our product developers, to understand their needs, build and maintain the deployment code.
Your work will focus on introducing new abilities and solving issues as they rise.
we are responsible for the various development environments used by our engineering and data teams.
From local, through testing and production. We allow for each developer the freedom to test his code in his own on-demand, self-created testing environment.
Besides the different environments, our team owns the monitoring infrastructure, deployment processes and all of the CI/CD chain.
In this role you will
- Take an integral part in shaping the future of Fundbox environments architecture.
- Maintain and advance our deployment code and pipeline.
- Plan and execute various projects to promote our infrastructure to utilize more of AWS services.
- Provide new features to our growing rnd members.
- Support rnd as they encounter issues with our deployment code.
- Help rnd investigate complex bugs in the application’s code.
You should have
Minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience with the following:
- Experience with AWS as an administrator in a production environment (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
- Experience with container orchestration management and Linux containers maintenance
- Experience with building and maintaining a CI/CD system and procedures
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Linux operating system
- Experience with administrating monitoring stack - defining the component and the alerts
- Software development experience (scripts and applications)
- Team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude
- Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks
- Ability to look at, and understand the “big picture”
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Programming in Python in object oriented model
- Administrating Teamcity and Jenkins
- Migrating between self-managed to cloud managed services
- Development experience with git, PyCharm and GitHub
- Configuring and troubleshooting SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working with Redis, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Managing Ubuntu servers
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.