Sr. Manager, Collections Strategy Analysis,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
The Credit Team at Fundbox owns underwriting, pricing, loan performance and Collections and has direct customer-level P&L responsibility. The team is responsible for driving lending margins by making important business decisions. The team leverages data and analytics to develop policies and pricing. The Sr Manager, Collections Strategy and Analysis is a key leadership role, with broad accountability to improve Fundbox’s collections and recoveries. This individual will be a functional leader (reporting directly to the Head of Credit) and will have a unique opportunity to not just set Collections agenda for Fundbox, but also drive the execution by partnering with several groups (Collections Operations, Legal & Vendors)
In this role, you will
- Set and drive the agenda to improve Collections and Recoveries
- Work with Collections operations to test and implement different Collections tools and strategies (e.g. skip tracing, auto dialer, bureau reporting etc)
- Work with Legal & Compliance to leverage litigation, liens and personal guarantees
- Develop new processes and capabilities for recoveries, such as debt sale
- Set up well designed experiments and perform high quality analysis to make sound recommendations
- Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment through effective communication with peers, customers and executives
- Help in hiring, coaching, developing and mentoring
You should have
- 5+ years of experience in collections in commercial and/or consumer lending businesses - performing analysis, developing strategy and and executing on the agenda
- Knowledge and experience with different collections tools and data sources
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop analytical framework and perform and manage analyses with high degree of autonomy and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and business orientation
- Strong technical skills - SQL and/or other databases, R/Python, Excel modeling/VBA
- Able to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal) and partner with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Experience using Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization is strongly preferred
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.