Manager, Strategic Accounts ,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Manager of Strategic Accounts to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our partners. In this position on our Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with Fundbox’s top partners, helping them reach their full potential by driving strategic initiatives to accomplish shared goals.
In this role, you will
- Own Fundbox’s top enterprise accounts including strategic objectives and revenue goals of each account
- Develop and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders including senior management while understanding decision making process
- Grow revenue through strategic business plan creation, consultative selling, and upsell opportunities
- Develop and apply account plans for each managed account designed to meet client needs and partner with client to achieve their directives
- Negotiate contract extensions, pricing, and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to execute on revenue goals and objectives
- Interpret data (market data, competitive data, proprietary data, and client supplied data) to include in data-driven decision-making process and to create a clear view on status of client
- Conduct QBRs with clients to track against both Fundbox and clients KPIs
- Identify potential new products/services and supply inputs to product and R&D teams to place on roadmap in order to serve clients with a long-term view
- Gain a deep understanding of client businesses, strategic objectives, market conditions, and competitive landscapes and continually work to understand how Fundbox can best enable their success through custom implementations, economic considerations, and strategic alignment
You should have
- 6+ years relationship management experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
- 2+ years experience in fintech, payments, SMB lending and/or credit card space.
- Proven experience building and scaling a high performance partner success program (e.g. lending / credit).
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to structure and parse qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings and draw insights that you can translate into actionable recommendations.
- A strong problem-solving track record: ability to think through unique problems with no set guide and design and execute a path to a solution.
- Self motivated and hyper focused on meeting / exceeding goals; you have an ownership mentality and can start projects with minimal oversight.
- Experience managing and optimizing partners to drive growth, including revenue and optimizing customer acquisition funnels.
- Exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.