Fraud Data Analyst,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Establish and manage analytical projects within the company and with external vendors and work closely with other teams in the company.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis on big data sets in order to identify suspicious activity and risk factors.
- Build and maintain ongoing monitoring of suspicious activity and system performance reports
- Identify new fraud threats and address existing gaps, design and recommend anti-fraud plan: new software / data sources, change of processes etc.
- Provide Fraud Risk accompaniment and support for new product development.
- 2-3 years experience analyzing large data sets, must have strong SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau (or a similar reporting tool)
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output.
- Advantages: Python, MBA, Professional experience in the Fraud risk management domain
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.