Director of Performance Marketing ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Director of Performance Marketing to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the CMO, you will play a critical role in helping Fundbox meet our goal to drive profitable customer growth at scale. As a strong leader and player / coach, you will develop the strategy, development and operation of our performance marketing team including direct mail, SEM, SEO, paid social, and display campaigns. You will have expertise across online and offline marketing channels, with experience building and scaling direct mail for a SMB audience.
- Lead the development and execution of data-driven, and cost-efficient strategies to deliver efficient customer growth at scale across a variety of channels, including, direct mail, paid search, search engine optimization, paid social, and others.
- Develop / refine program KPIs, reporting framework and dashboards to clearly communicate performance to key stakeholders.
- Oversee program development and testing across all facets of performance marketing, including: bid strategy testing, landing page testing, creative testing and rotation, and audience testing.
- Translate strategies into detailed budget and channel plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts, report actuals, and measure customer CAC and LTV.
- Partner with Data Science and Analytics teams to optimize channel performance, including: enhancing KPI tracking, conducting deep analyses to inform growth strategy, improving / optimizing models, building a testing framework, evolving marketing attribution, and evaluating incrementally.
- Identify new data sources for prospects and to enrich existing data; Collaborate with Data Science, BI, and Credit to test / implement new data.
- Manage production of direct mail campaigns from concept to delivery and analysis.
- Lead, develop and manage a high performance team to effectively and efficiently deliver results based on clear goals.
- Manage relationships with data vendors, mail house, platform account managers and other partners to test into service offerings and channels to grow the marketing program.
- Drive efficiency and performance through use of automation technologies.
- Must have: Proven experience building and scaling a high performance direct mail program for financial services (e.g. lending / credit), SMB preferred.
- 8+ years of online and offline performance marketing experience managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- 4+ years hands on experience managing large, complex direct mail campaigns.
- 4+ years of management experience, with a track record of coaching team members to grow in their roles.
- 2+ years experience in fintech, payments, SMB lending and/or credit card space.
- Ability to recruit, grow and develop excellent marketing talent.
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to structure and parse qualitative and quantitative data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings and draw insights that you can translate into actionable recommendations.
- A strong problem-solving track record: ability to think through unique problems with no set guide and design and execute a path to a solution.
- Self motivated and hyper focused on meeting / exceeding goals; you have an ownership mentality and can start projects with minimal oversight.
- Experience managing and optimizing online and offline channels to drive growth, including designing and optimizing customer acquisition funnels.
- Exceptional project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.