RevOps Business Analyst,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows. We’re looking for a talented and experienced RevOps Business Analyst to help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive the team’s agenda, in addition to developing high impact recommendations that drive business value.
**This position is based out of our Dallas TX office. Please note, at this time we are unable to offer relocation packages for this position.
In this role, you will
- Gather business requirements, and perform technical writing (specs and flows)
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Support project implementations
- Perform acceptance testing
- Review current state and identify improvement opportunities and best practice recommendations
- Identify and understand source data systems and become an expert of data architecture, sources and flows
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales end users and empowering them to leverage standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes
- Outline and develop insightful visualizations of business performance with Tableau
You should have:
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce - Must
- 3+ years of industry experience in data analysis - Must
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data results into actionable business insights
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and translating to functional requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Deep understanding of project methodologies and spec writing
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Solid grasp of sales and marketing capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth sales & marketing operations
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with business-process design
- Consulting experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.