Senior Product Marketing Manager,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
We help entrepreneurs reach their full potential. Using technology, data science, and common sense to connect businesses with previously unattainable financial options, we’re creating a world where more people can succeed. We help thousands of business owners across the U.S. gain more control over their finances so they can grow.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will own product marketing for our Net Terms product. Net Terms is pivotal to our strategy to revolutionize the B2B economy by unlocking the $3.1 trillion tied up in B2B receivables. If you're passionate about developing and executing verticalized go-to-market strategies, keeping a pulse on B2B payments and credit trends, and uncovering and positioning for go-to-market fit then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate has deep experience in B2B product marketing including experience in payments and in developing and positioning vertical go-to-market strategies, finding go-to-market fit for new products, delivering quality lead sources and creating effective sales enablement materials.
- Define positioning, messaging and verticalize go-to-market plans for Fundbox’s net term product
- Develop and execute the verticalization strategy including researching, identifying and testing new verticals and lead sources to validate product-market fit and penetrate new markets.
- Own insights and analysis of the markets, competitors and customers to drive GTM strategy, product messaging, launch, demand, adoption and retention
- Lead key initiatives to drive growth
- Work collaboratively with leadership, product, sales and support teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects
- Create sales enablement materials and training along with key processes and tools for launch, cross-sell and upsell, industry verticalization and account management
- Work closely with Product Managers and Sales to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
You should have
- 5-7 years of experience in a B2B product marketing
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM for B2B products and services
- 2+ years payments industry experience
- Demonstrated history of building processes, tools and materials for verticalized GTM, lead generation, product launch and sales enablement.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence and experience working closely with other teams, especially, product, sales, marketing, credit and business development
- Record of building strategic alignment and buy-in across multiple stakeholders, functions and geographic regions
- Ability to work in a faced paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with distributed global teams
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.