Mid Market Account Executive,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Our mission at Fundbox (http://fundbox.com) is to help democratize access to business financing. We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business by evolving how funding flows and are building the world's biggest B2B payments platform.
We’re looking for a talented Mid Market Account Executive to join our exceptional team, help us drive continued rapid growth, and create success for our customers. In this position on our sales team, you will be responsible for helping scale our sales and acquisition efforts for our newest product, Fundbox Pay.
In this role, you will:
- Identify target customers (e.g., source and qualify leads) that are a strong fit for the Fundbox Pay platform
- Develop and implement a strategy to close business with target customers
- Ability to solve practical problems and manage complex sales cycles
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at customers and internal Fundbox teams
- Provide regular feedback to product, marketing, business development, and other client services team based on customer feedback, industry insights, and strategic opportunities in your pipeline
You should have:
- A proven track record of success using consultative and value-based selling techniques
- At least 7+ years of experience in a blended inside/field sales environment.
- At least 3+ years of experience selling to C-Level of $30M+ companies
- Comfort selling over the phone and in-person
- Excellent listening skills and experience
- A customer-centric mentality and a desire to understand and help solve customers’ problems
- Comfort working in a rapidly-changing and fast-moving environment
- BA or BS Required
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.