Head of Capital Markets, Investor Relations and M&A,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Head of Capital Markets, Investor Relations and M&A
Fundbox is looking for a talented Head of Capital Markets, Investor Relations and M&A to join our exceptional finance team. You will report to the CFO and serve as a key member of the finance leadership team. As the Head of Capital Markets, Investor Relations and M&A you will work closely with our existing credit providers, source, evaluate and execute new credit facilities. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading all new and existing investor relations and communications, source, evaluate and execute acquisitions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Fundbox's business model and strategy and contribute to the success of Fundbox by three core pillars to our success: funding our loans, funding our business, and acquiring products, platforms, and services to help Fundbox achieve its mission.
- Play a leadership role in fundraising and capital structuring, building presentation materials for investors, evaluating prospecting M&A opportunities, capital markets and cost of capital optimizations, and leading conversations together with the CFO.
- Lead, structure and negotiate new credit facilities and scrutinized vehicles
- Manage relationships, reporting, and communication with new and existing equity investors.
- Source, evaluate, and execute acquisition opportunities
- Represent Fundbox externally at events and to investors
You should have:
- 10-15 years of experience in investment banking (debt capital markets preferred), credit investing, or work experience with significant exposure to credit markets.
- Experience with evaluating and executing investment opportunities and/or acquisitions.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and as strong attention to detail
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes’ walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.