Compliance Analyst - Maternity Leave Replacement,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
The Compliance Analyst role will perform general day-to-day compliance-related tasks in support of Fundbox’s alternative small business financing products and associated regulatory and partnership requirements. This role is a maternity leave coverage position for 6 months. After this period, there may be the possibility to extend. The role will support multiple aspects of the company’s compliance management system.
- Maintain written policies and procedures.
- Support internal testing and monitoring functions.
- Assist with internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Work with management to remediate instances of noncompliance.
- Perform reviews of marketing material prior to publication, ensuring compliance with regulations such as UDAP, ECOA, and CAN-SPAM.
- Act as the privacy point of contact, manage the company’s CCPA processes and implementation.
- Assist AML Analyst with review of accounts in support of the company’s AML/BSA program as needed.
- "Do it all" mentality; comfort and experience handling a vast array of compliance tasks.
- Ability to identify deficiencies and recommend solutions to complex issues, working cross functionally to see remediations through to completion.
- Understanding of regulated industry best practices.
- Experience with data analytics software and tools such as SQL, Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Minimum 2 years experience in compliance or risk roles with a financial institution/financial services company.
- 4-year undergraduate degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with native level English.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.