Sr. Manager, Collections Strategy Analysis ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
About Fundbox: Our mission at Fundbox (http://fundbox.com) is to help democratize access to business financing and build the world’s first B2B credit and payment network. We use technology, data science, and common sense to give business loans to thousands of small business owners across the U.S., so they can succeed and grow. Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Plano, TX and Tel Aviv, Israel, Fundbox has over 250 employees.
About the Credit Team: The Credit Team at Fundbox owns underwriting, pricing, loan performance and Collections and has direct customer-level P&L responsibility. The team is responsible for driving lending margins by making important business decisions. The team leverages data and analytics to develop policies and pricing.
About the role: The Sr Manager, Collections Strategy and Analysis is a key leadership role, with broad accountability to improve Fundbox’s collections and recoveries. This individual will be a functional leader (reporting directly to the Head of Credit) and will have a unique opportunity to not just set Collections agenda for Fundbox, but also drive the execution by partnering with several groups (Collections Operations, Legal & Vendors)
In this role, you will:
- Set and drive the agenda to improve Collections and Recoveries
- Work with Collections operations to test and implement different Collections tools and strategies (e.g. skip tracing, auto dialer, bureau reporting etc)
- Work with Legal & Compliance to leverage litigation, liens and personal guarantees
- Develop new processes and capabilities for recoveries, such as debt sale
- Set up well designed experiments and perform high quality analysis to make sound recommendations
- Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment through effective communication with peers, customers and executives
- Help in hiring, coaching, developing and mentoring
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in collections in commercial and/or consumer lending businesses - performing analysis, developing strategy and and executing on the agenda
- Knowledge and experience with different collections tools and data sources
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop analytical framework and perform and manage analyses with high degree of autonomy and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and business orientation
- Strong technical skills - SQL and/or other databases, R/Python, Excel modeling/VBA
- Able to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal) and partner with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Experience using Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization is strongly preferred