Fraud & Compliance Product Manager,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the way small businesses get access to credit. Fundbox combines cutting-edge AI with simple, fast and transparent UX to deliver credit at the point of relevance. These credit experiences occur inside the Fundbox app as well as embedded in the workflows of other leading business platforms and marketplaces. We have already put together an amazing team of talented people who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize financial services for small businesses. And we’re looking for more!
We are looking for a PM who will own our fraud and compliance areas.
As a PM for our fraud and compliance, your goal will be to own and drive Fundbox fraud and compliance strategy, roadmap, and execution.
What you will do at Fundbox
- Lead the ideation and evolution of new product initiatives
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders across the org to understand problems, collect requirements and transform them into product requirements
- Drive ongoing execution of the fraud and compliance roadmap, work with developers and designers to execute features
- Define metrics, work with analysts and track the success of product initiatives you are responsible for
- Love working on complex systems and solving problems
- Team player with no ego and GSD attitude
- Technical, quick learner, organized, people person
- 2+ years of product management experience developing products in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with complex backend systems, predictive models, machine learning
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth
- Some understanding of the “fintech” or “small business” space
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.