Account Specialist ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We’re looking for a talented Account Specialist to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. Fundbox Sales works as a team to deliver consistent, explosive growth. We put our customers first and work relentlessly to give them new and innovative financial power. Our sales team is responsible for product demonstrations, consulting to understand business financial needs, and selling/upselling Fundbox to businesses. You love talking on the phone and making a difference. You have a passion for learning and looking for the opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
In this role, you will
- Establish rapport with business owners and key decision makers
- Consult businesses on their financial needs and sell/upsell Fundbox
- Maintain high outbound call volume to approved Fundbox customers
- Wear many hats and communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be committed to being customer-centric
- Work hard, celebrate your accomplishments, and have a great work/life balance.
You should have:
- Minimum 2 years of sales development experience or 1 year of Account Executive experience
- Customer success experience is a plus
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Ability to be a quick thinker and learner
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience
- Tech company experience
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.