BI Front End Developer,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
2+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence field.
2+ years of experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation.
The position includes working closely with other team members, application developers, analytics teams, and individuals. In addition, providing access to data via reports, data extracts, and analysis tools including Tableau, the development of ETL components and coding will be required.
Our BI Front End Developer creates and manages BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge and enhances our business intelligence system to help us improve our strategy.
- Developing, maintaining, upgrading versions, monitoring, managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in the use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
- Synthesize and translate Business data needs into creative visualizations in Tableau
- Expertise in handling all Tableau products (Desktop, Public, Server, Online, and Reader)
- Manage license users
- At least 2 years of SQL and report building work experience - Must
- At least 2 years of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau Linux / Windows - Must
- At least 1 year of programming work experience - Advantage
- At least 2 years experience using Snowflake Database - Advantage
- AWS cloud knowledge - Advantage
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.