Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
Fundbox is looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast growing data analytics team. The analytics team at Fundbox is central to business decision across all functions. The team translates the wealth of data into actionable insights and strategies for the executive leadership team at Fundbox. In this role you will:
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver a scalable data solution. You will be integral to brainstorming ideas, ongoing execution and subsequent insights.
- Own the design & performance of tests (A/B, A/A) and experiments that underpin all the decisions at Fundbox. These decisions span a wide range from pricing and credit decisions to user product experiences.
- Build data expertise and deep understanding of domain knowledge and own data quality for all allocated areas of ownership.
- Use rich and dynamic reports and dashboard to convey insights.
- Be an ambassador for the analytics team's data driven culture and eager to serve data to further effectiveness of Fundbox.
Love of data: You should feel empowered by the presence of data and be comfortable getting your hands dirty.
Able to communicate incisive insights in a succinct fashion – verbally and visually.
2+ years of professional experience working w. SQL and/or other databases.
Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output.
BS / MS in Industry & Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred.
Experienced using Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization is strongly preferred.
Familiarity with R / Python is a plus.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.