Payments Product Manager,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the way small businesses get access to credit. Fundbox combines cutting-edge AI with simple, fast and transparent UX to deliver credit at the point of relevance. These credit experiences occur inside the Fundbox app as well as embedded in the workflows of other leading business platforms and marketplaces.
We have already put together an amazing team of talented people who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize financial services for small businesses. And we’re looking for more!
We are looking for a PM who will own our customer management system.
As a PM for our customer management system, your goal will be to create a clear and intuitive customer experience for different customers, both internal and external, while having a deep understanding of our payments system logic.
What you will do at Fundbox
- Contribute to roadmap planning - from ideation to prioritization.
- Product definition - collaborate with business and technology stakeholders across the org to understand problems, collect requirements and transform them into product requirements. Define metrics to track the success of product initiatives you are responsible for.
- Drive ongoing execution of our customer management system. You will work with a development team and UI/UX designers and will create user stories, prioritize sprints’ scope, maintain the backlog, participate in planning meetings, daily meetings and retrospectives.
- 2+ years of product management experience in complex backend systems.
- Developing products with a focus on UX/UI.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on payment platforms and customer management system.
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth.
- Some understanding of the “fintech” or “small business” space.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.