Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
The Design team at Fundbox is a group of creative, professional, multi-disciplinary designers. As a marketing visual designer, you’ll be responsible for communicating the value of our product, building and reinforcing our visual brand and help grow our visual design team. You’ll be an integral part of online and offline marketing, branding, and editorial initiatives. You’ll be the driver from concept to completion. This role provides our marketing, customer success, and sales teams with the creative assets they need to grow our business, including web pages, print materials, and other creative assets.
In this role you will be working with designers, business partners, marketers and product managers both on-site and remote. Our dream candidate is a self motivated, independent thinking individual, who appreciates fine design and is obligated to create it; who will understand the big picture, but will not rest until the details are perfect; who has a distinguished designer voice and is confident in bringing that added value to the team.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Independently produce designs in the form of online and offline layouts, sketches, wireframes, design specs and interactive prototypes
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- An exceptional portfolio to be provided with the job application
- 4+ years of professional experience in visual design, grid systems, editorial layouts, marketing materials and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- Proven experience in preparing materials for print production of all kinds
- Highly creative, able to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great typographer
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Open-minded and positive
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to present work to peers
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Able and good at working with remote teams
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.