Sr. Manager of Support ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Fundbox is For The Ready. With Fundbox, entrepreneurs can reach their full potential by accessing the cash they need to grow their business. Business owners deserve a fair and tailored credit evaluation process, not a slow and one size fits all traditional banking process. Fundbox delivers 3-minute loan decisions by connecting to business data sources, not paper applications, and has powered tens of thousands of companies across the nation.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Support Manager to lead our exceptional team, help us scale the business, and drive strategy and innovation for our collections organization. In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Sales and Operations, and serve as an operational and strategic leader.
- Hire, train, up-level and retain high quality talent for our customer support organization
- Manage team leads and agents across three offices (San Francisco, Dallas, and Tel Aviv), including weekly 1x1 meetings, KPI reviews, time and attendance enforcement, and employee career development
- Conduct regular call monitoring and call calibration exercises; partner with compliance to refine Quality Assurance program
- Identify process and product inefficiencies, gather feedback, data and examples from customers and agents, and partner with product development organization to deliver innovative and technology focused solutions
- Implement reliable KPI tracking across team and agents, set performance targets based on these, and report on progress to senior leadership and customer support organization on a regular basis
- Plan and rollout strategic changes to improve the effectiveness of our customer support organization, and maintain high morale through these periods of change.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4+ years as a support manager
- Strong analytical skills
- Cross functional experience
- Experience with Zendesk, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Slack a big plus
- Strategic, Decisive, collaborative, innovative and solutions oriented
- Proven experience with change management
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools.
Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $120 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, California, Tel Aviv, Israel and Dallas, Texas.
Plano, Texas Office:
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to the fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.