Sales Development Representative ,
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Fundbox is looking for top-performing sales professionals who want to be a part of a scaling startup and accelerate their own sales career. As an SDR, you are responsible for prospecting, outreach, and lead qualification as you look for qualified opportunities that will close and add to Fundbox’s rapidly growing customer base.
In this role, you will
- Fuel Fundbox’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts
- Generate sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed businesses
- Empathize with prospects and highlight how we can help solve their pain
- Clearly articulate our value proposition to prospective clients
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Report to Fundbox Pay Director of Sales
- Crush your quota
You should have
- Tenacious and bring a never say never attitude to work
- Quick thinker, able to handle questions on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive in seeking out ways to improve both processes and product
- Proven track record of success
- Thrives in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment with minimal supervision
- Four-year college degree
- Financial Services experience
- Experience supporting enterprise customers
- Experience leading teams that are entering new markets
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.