Salesforce Administrator ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help develop a best in class highly automated Salesforce instance to power our revenue operations. In this role, you will report to our Salesforce Solutions Architect, and work within a team to deliver innovative and scalable solutions to our Salesforce end users across our three offices. You will directly impact the direction of our sales operations organization and act as our senior technical Salesforce development expert.
In this role, you will
- Build Process Builder automations, workflows, and other logic based on requirements presented by Solutions Architect
- Provide accurate development effort estimations in regular planning session
- Document new logic and changes in Confluence
- Perform maintenance in org to maintain clean data
- Install and administer third party application
- Partner with Data and Product Engineering teams to develop efficient declarative business processes through Salesforce
- Coordinate work with Salesforce Developers and external partners to implement robust automations in Salesforce where required
- Troubleshoot and Resolve errors in production
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Up to date Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience working in highly automated Salesforce instances
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Experience with both Salesforce Lightning and Classic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Creative, outside of the box, solutions oriented thinker; Highly responsive communicator
- SQL and APEX proficiency a plus
- SCRUM master
- Financial Services experience
- Tech company experience
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.