Senior Devops Engineer,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
- Design, implement and maintain AWS cloud-native solutions using infrastructure as code methodologies
- Operate and develop micro-service containerized applications backed by cutting edge technologies
- Design, build and implement deep observation and monitoring tools and methods
- Work closely with R&D teams to provide infrastructural solutions and support
- Research and implement best DevOps practices and processes including automation, CI/CD, infrastructure and architecture.
- Work with developers and automation engineers to architect solutions that increase efficiency, scale and reliability.
A minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience
2y Proven experience with container orchestration and Linux containers (must)
3y Proven experience with AWS as an administrator in a production environment (must)
At least 1-2 years of software development experience in OOP (Python / Java \ C# \ Go)
experience with CI systems and Git
Experience with the Linux operating system internals, such as system calls, networking stack (TCP/IP), strace, IPC, threading, memory management, and locking
Operational, systems or networking knowledge
Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks
Leader, team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude
Excellent cross-functional communication skills
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databased - Advantage.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
* Preference will be given to people with disabilities