Outbound Sales Representative ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. Fundbox Sales works as a team to deliver consistent, explosive growth. We put our customers first and work relentlessly to give them new and innovative financial power.
In this role, you will
- Introduce Fundbox to new prospective clients
- Build a pipeline and own a book of business
- Handle customer objections
- Educate prospective clients on Fundbox's offering and understand the financial needs of their business
- Reach out to prospective clients to onboard for potential funding
- Establish rapport with stakeholders and key decision makers
You should have
- 1+ year in a cold calling role in an insurance sales or Commercial Loan Broker position.
- A proven competitive mindset
- Experience working with SMBs and finance
- A passion for learning and customer service first attitude
- Quick thinker, able to handle questions on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- A high degree of work ethic and a positive, can do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, religion, and identity. At Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.