Senior Salesforce Architect ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
In this role, you will:
- Manage team of two Salesforce administrators, external contractors, external implementation partner, and external Salesforce developers
- Maintain and build automations and workflows across Salesforce Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds based with other administrators
- Design custom and out of the box Salesforce solutions in partnership with senior business leaders
- Implement Agile management on Sales Ops team, and advise on best practices and labor requirements during project design
- Report on development progress during weekly Sprint planning sessions
- Prioritize SSR tickets backlog during Sprint Planning Sessions
- Stay up to date on changes and updates made to Salesforce Clouds and attend relevant industry events
- Own all aspects of Salesforce.com Architecture, features, and 3rd party integrations
You should have:
- 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Up to date Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience working in highly automated Salesforce instances supporting inside sales and client support teams
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Creative, outside of the box, solutions oriented thinker
- Decisive and effective in fast paced environment with dynamic requirements
- Financial Services experience
- Tech company experience
- Experience with sales enablement and training
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.