Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
The Design team at Fundbox is a small group of creative, professional, multi-disciplinary designers. We are seeking an experienced Product Designer that will own design projects from start to finish. In this role, you will be working with designers of all levels, as well as, business partners, product managers, and engineers.
Our dream candidate is a self motivated, independent thinking individual, who appreciates fine design and has a desire to create such; understands the big picture, but will not rest until the pixels are perfect; and has a distinguished designer voice who can confidently bring added value to the team.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and design of workflows from beginning to end
- Produce product related UI designs in the form of sketches, wireframes, design specs and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate closely with UX experts, Product managers and developers to create forward-thinking interfaces
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in designing applications for web, desktop and mobile
- Talented and highly creative
- Strong UX and visual design skills
- Able to learn new tools quickly and thrive in a fast evolving environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Sketch and in Adobe Creative Suite
- Design portfolio to accompany resume
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
* Preference will be given to people with disabilities