Backend Team lead,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is looking for an experienced Backend Team Leader to Lead and mentor a team of highly talented and independent Python developers in a rapidly changing, zero-downtime environment where code is deployed multiple times a day. On top of that, you will lead all team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing and bugs management. You will have full responsibility for developing features end-to-end while planning the team's iterations in an Agile environment including development, testing and deployment. We practice continuous deployment, code reviews and we automate everything in order to achieve speed, quality, and avoid repetitive tasks.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities.
- At least 2-3 years experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Experience in building complex server side systems in Python (HO)
- Experience in microservices environment or in distributed system
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
Fundbox is one of Israel’s fastest growing Fintech startups focused on helping SMB’s with their financial needs. Fundbox also has an office in the heart of San Francisco. When you join Fundbox, you’ll become an important member in one of the most innovative startups in Fintech. We take our job seriously but we also know how to have fun:
- 360 Degree view of all Tel Aviv, from the sea to the mountains.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with yummy goodies
- Barista quality coffee
- Free fit membership
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.