Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer.
As a backend engineer at Fundbox, you will develop new core components of our products. You will architect and implement complex services, such as online credit functionality, new Fundbox APIs, Fraud tools, and integrate with machine learning models. Our engineering team cares deeply about the speed, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating as much as we can.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience in a senior software engineer position
- Experience designing and building complex software solutions from scratch
- Experience with at least one high level programming languages. It would be awesome if it is Python, but it’s not a must if you are a quick learner
- Experience with relational DBs
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides great experience
- Passion for developing features end-to-end (from working closely with product owners to monitor the feature in production)
- Team player with strong communication skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering or military equivalent certifications
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Redis, NoSQL DB
- Interest in integrating new technologies