At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the way small businesses get access to credit. Fundbox combines cutting-edge AI with simple, fast and transparent UX to deliver credit at the point of relevance. These credit experiences occur inside the Fundbox app as well as embedded in the workflows of other leading business platforms and marketplaces.
We have already put together an amazing team of talented people who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize financial services for small businesses. And we’re looking for more!
As Head of UX, you are responsible for the team that creates amazing user experiences. The UX team includes product designers, visual designers and UX copywriters. As Head of UX, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and mentor Fundbox’s team of talented product designers throughout the product design lifecycle. Create an environment for the team to produce their highest quality designs by removing obstacles and defining viable goals.
- Build and maintain design best practices and processes across interaction design and visual design areas, and ensure the team applies these best practices to continuously improve the quality, speed, and consistency of their creative output. Translate business ideas into great design and vice versa.
- Be an evangelist for user-centered design. Help everyone at Fundbox understand the value of design and how it helps achieve our goals and build a culture of design across the company.
- Build and maintain product style guides and ensure cohesion across all products and projects.
- Build strong relationships across the company, especially with product management, engineering, data analytics and marketing teams to help solve problems together.
- Extensive experience in a senior-level product design (UX/UI) role with a well-rounded knowledge of interaction design and visual design. Should be demonstrated through a portfolio that includes a range of user-focused product design solutions that you and your team have shipped.
- Experience in codifying design principles and building a style-guide. Well-formed opinions and instincts about what makes great products, along with a natural thirst for data, insight and peer discussions to inform better decisions. An understanding of the complexities and sensitivities that go into the design of financial products is a plus.
- A passionate leader with a minimum of 3 years experience managing and inspiring a UX team. Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to clearly articulate and explain design decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Interaction Design, HCI, or related discipline (or equivalent experience).