The primary task for the new Head of Credit Risk will be to protect the company from credit losses while maximizing ROI based on active customers and their lines of credit.
The Head of Credit Risk will lead a team of strong credit data analysts who constantly monitor Fundbox data in order to manage and, ideally minimize credit risk throughout the credit approval, distribution and collection life cycle of all our products, by using strong analytical skills and deep credit risk management understanding. Key responsibilities:
- Set, develop and lead the implementation of the company’s credit risk policies related to our customers lifetime value.
- Monitor credit portfolios and optimize profit-based risk management decisions at all stages of the customer credit lifecycle
- Work with our data science team to build predictive models using AI/Machine Learning for all portfolios and products
- Support business challenges by providing direction in developing new data-driven risk solutions
The team you will manage is:
- In charge of the credit policies and strategy for new and existing product lines
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis in order to drive credit policy decisions to mitigate risk while enabling revenue growth and by driving profitability opportunities.
- Contribute to, and support the risk models development processes
- Develop a disciplined approach for the monitoring of credit risk metrics at the portfolio level, as well as across key stages of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate across multiple teams including Product, Business, Data-science, Finance, Technology, and other cross-functional teams across the company
- Lead ad hoc portfolio risk management projects
- A passion for helping SMB’s succeed!
- 3+ years management experience
- Leading team of 5+ employees
- Manage cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with other internal units
- 3+ years of experience in credit risk management.
- Experience/knowledge in credit lending and portfolio landing domains
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst/manager, performing ad-hoc analysis and generating actionable insights
- Proven hands-on experience using SQL and/or Python to crunch large data sets
- Excellent English