Senior Backend Engineer,
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Fundbox is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer
As a backend engineer at Fundbox, you will develop new core components of our product. You will architect and implement complex services, such as online credit functionality, new Fundbox APIs, marketing and analytics tools, and much more. Our engineering team cares deeply about the speed, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating everything.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- At least 5-7 years of industry experience as a senior software engineer position
- Designed and built a complex software solution from scratch
- Experienced in at least two programming languages. It would be awesome if Python is one of them, but it’s not a must if you are a quick learner
- Experience with relational DBs
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experienced with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Redis, NoSQL DB
- Experience in AWS
Fundbox is one of Israel’s fastest growing Fintech startups focused on helping SMB’s with their financial needs. Fundbox also has an office in the heart of San Francisco. When you join Fundbox, you’ll become an important member in one of the most innovative startups in Fintech. We take our job seriously but we also know how to have fun:
- Drink daily whiskey shots to mark community milestones
- Fly Drones other cool RC toys throughout the office.
- 360 Degree view of all Tel Aviv, from the sea to the mountains.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with yummy goodies
- Barista quality coffee
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.