Manager, Inbound Onboarding Team,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
As the Manager of our Account Specialist Team, you will oversee a team of 6 (and growing) Account Managers, and influence customer adoption, retention, and engagement. Our Account Specialist team engages newly-approved Fundbox customers and maintains active relationships with these customers to drive long term engagement with our product. In this role, you will manage the team to strong performance, gather and share customer feedback with sales, marketing and product leadership, and influence and design business strategy
In this role, you will:
- Own new user onboarding across inbound channels
- Develop goals and targets for the team in conjunction with Sales Leadership and Finance
- Hire and train new employees, and manage a team of 4+ onboarding agents
- Train and coach sales representatives on qualification, discovery, and other sales techniques
- Manage team performance to maximize results while placing strong emphasis on each employee’s professional development and growth
- Leverage existing and new technology systems to continually improve customer acquisition and conversion rates, team efficiency, and the customer experience
- Be a self-starter identifying opportunities to improve the team’s performance and acting on these opportunities
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in inside sales environments
- 2+ years of management experience with a track record of success hiring, coaching and developing teams
- Experience at a fast growing technology company a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with process implementation
- Highly empathetic, performance driven and customer-centric
- Track record of collaboration and success working cross-functionally
- Experience using Salesforce
- Financial Services experience
- Tech company experience
- Experience with sales enablement and training
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Plano, Texas Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.