Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented Office Administrator to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. As the first point of contact, you’ll be the face of Fundbox. You’ll be responsible for running our Dallas office and will play an integral role in maintaining a fun, dynamic start-up environment in which everyone thrives. You will be the go-to person for all office related requests and activities.
In this role, you will
- Manage daily operations, including re-stocking office supplies, maintaining office appearance, setting up conference rooms and greeting all incoming visitors
- Be the primary liaison for vendor relationships
- Initiate office improvements to help increase employees’ productivity and satisfaction
- Oversee office events and other culture initiatives
- Coordinate employees’ travel and off-site visits
- Provide additional support with recruiting coordination
- Other administrative tasks and office initiatives as needed
You should have
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’re friendly, professional, energetic, outgoing, and have a positive attitude!
- You’re organized, flexible and quick on your feet.
- You are a self-starter with a sense of ownership.
- You’re a true problem-solver with a “no task is too small” approach.
- You execute with urgency but have strong attention to detail.
- Startup or customer facing experience is a plus.
- You are an expert multitasker and know how to manage priorities efficiently.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.