Customer Support Representative ,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We’re looking for a talented Customer Care Support to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Customer Care team, you will have an opportunity to expand our top-notch customer service team to provide the highest level of support in each interaction with our customers. This team, being closest to the customer, will provide feedback to further improve the product and customer-oriented processes in the company. We view customer service as a powerful growth and retention tool.
In this role, you will
- Address and solve customer issues through email, phone, and possible chat Features
- Analyze customer conversations to identify trends and suggest improvements to the product, processes or policies
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
You should have
- Must have at least 3-5 years of prior support experience, preferably at a fast-paced startup where there are new products and features everyday.
- Strong technical background
- Genuinely curious about people and business.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Self-discipline and the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and think on your feet.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.