Sr. Credit Risk Analyst,
Our Plano office at Legacy Center, about 30 minutes outside of Dallas, is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Credit Risk Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. The Credit team at Fundbox is a newly created function that owns underwriting, pricing, loan performance and Collections and has direct customer-level P&L responsibility. The team is responsible for driving lending margins by making important business decisions. In this early position on our Credit team, you will have an unique opportunity to not just develop high impact recommendations, but also help set and drive the agenda for the Credit team.
In this role, you will
- Perform credit analyses to develop recommendations that improve new customer underwriting (approve/decline, credit line assignment and pricing)
- Perform credit analyses to drive customer management strategies (credit line increase & decrease, retention, repricing etc.)
- Develop solid understanding of segment level valuations to develop optimal policies at segment level
- Work closely with Data Scientists to leverage new risk models in underwriting
- Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment through effective communication with peers and customers.
You should have
- 2+ years of experience in performing credit analysis in consumer lending businesses (credit cards, auto loans, unsecure loans etc.)
- Ability to perform analyses with high degree of autonomy and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and business orientation
- Strong technical skills - SQL and/or other databases, R/Python, Excel modeling/VBA
- Able to communicate insights clearly and succinctly (written and verbal)
- Experienced using Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization is strongly preferred
- BS / MS in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering), preferred.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
The Fundbox Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team on the ground floor, and play a role in building it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer, and are recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.