What does Fundbox do?
How does it work?
To apply, you should have:
1. A business checking account.
2. At least two months of activity in a supported accounting software, or three months of transactions in a business bank account.
3. Ideally a minimum of $50,000 in annual revenue.
4. A business based in the 50 United States or these U.S. territories: Guam, American Samoa, North Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.
The average Fundbox customer earns over $250,000 in annual revenue and has been in business for over a year.
* Based on the median decision time for Fundbox customers