We’re looking for a talented Office Administrator to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. As the first point of contact, you’ll be the face of Fundbox in our Plano office. You’ll be responsible for running our Plano office and will play an integral role in maintaining a fun, dynamic start-up environment in which everyone thrives. You will be the go-to person for all office-related requests and activities. This person would be required to be on-site at our Plano office at least 3 days a week.
In this role, you will
- Manage daily office operations of the Plano, TX office, as well as own all administrative aspects of other US office spaces, temporary or otherwise including:
- Ownership of all mail, FedEx and UPS
- Re-stocking office supplies
- Maintaining office appearance
- Setting up conference rooms
- Greeting all incoming visitors
- Working closely with IT to ship and track all equipment (new, current and former employees)
- Provides EA support for Executive Leadership as needed
- Be the primary liaison for the office and building vendor relationships
- Coordinate all onboarding training for new hires
- Plan office events and other Fundbox culture initiatives
- Assist with the coordination of travel and off-site visits
- Provide additional support with recruiting coordination
- Other administrative tasks and office initiatives as needed, such as but not limited to: creating new hire and anniversary swag boxes, ad-hoc projects and initiatives as they arise around the office
You should have
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’re friendly, professional, energetic, outgoing, and have a positive attitude!
- You’re organized, flexible and quick on your feet.
- You are a self-starter with a sense of ownership.
- You’re a true problem-solver with a “no task is too small” approach.
- You execute with urgency but have strong attention to detail.
- Startup or customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are an expert multitasker and know how to manage priorities efficiently.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.