Fundbox is hiring a Revenue Accountant to join the Finance team! This role will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager and will be key in helping develop and scale the Accounting function. As an early member of the Finance team, this individual will have an opportunity to work on various projects and have exposure to executives. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and is excited to play a key role in the launch of new financial products.
In this role, you will...
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for revenue, lending cash bank accounts, and interest expense
- Perform General Ledger reconciliations related to revenue and AR accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly & quarterly reporting package and metrics around revenue and losses
- Own and improve upon existing accounting, reporting, and financial operations for revenue, accounts receivable, and losses
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to automate month-end reporting & reconciliations
- Coordinate with external state tax authorities to ensure timely tax payments
- Prepare audit PBC and sample selections for auditors to complete their interim and year-end audits
- Support the Revenue Accounting Manager with special projects and process improvements ad hoc as they arise
- Collaborate with international colleagues and help develop the global accounting team
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with NetSuite, SQL, and/or Tableau
- CPA or progress towards one
- Public accounting experience (big 4 preferred)
- Excited to work at a growing company with great people and a mission to help small businesses
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Applicants for Account Executive must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa for this position.