Fundbox is a financial platform for small businesses. The company is on a mission to unlock growth for small businesses by providing fast and easy access to financial tools and working capital solutions. Fundbox has connected with over 325,000 businesses, unlocked over $2.5B in working capital, and invested $100M into its AI platform, gaining deep insights into the small business ecosystem.
We were recently selected as one of the top 250 Fintechs out of 17,000 Fintechs and Startups in the industry.
Fundboxers (as we like to call them) join our amazing team due to our mission of empowering small businesses to realize their full potential with the help of Fundbox.
We offer incredible benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation, including equity with Fundbox in the form of restricted stock units
- Generous PTO policy to include vacation, sick time and more
- Monthly lunch budget
- Total wellness benefits, including individual annual budget, mental and physical health resources and more
- Personal and professional development budget
- Stipend to improve your home office setup
- Premium coverage for health plans offered from day one (some options covered at 100% for Employees)
- 401k, Life insurance and disability benefits
- Let’s not forget, we were recently certified by Great Place to work with an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.
Fundbox is looking for a mid-level Marketing Copywriter with 3–5 years of experience to execute a range of marketing and communications initiatives. This person should have relevant experience writing marketing communications like emails, newsletters, website copy, social media posts, and go-to-market materials for new products and features. This person should feel comfortable owning content from ideation through compliance approval and publication, working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to efficiently produce high-quality creative that drives positive business outcomes. The Marketing Copywriter will leverage our style guide to ensure consistency of brand tone and voice across communications. This role is on the Brand and Content team and reports to the Senior Copywriter. B2B copywriting experience and experience in financial services or other regulated industries is a plus.
About the role:
Support content for go-to-market campaigns including lifecycle emails, website content updates, collateral and educational materials, webinars, and more. This person should become familiar with relevant disclosures and guidelines for products and features, and they should be able to apply disclosures and legal disclaimers appropriately across assets.
Own partner content and work with relationship owners to create newsletters, referral program emails, landing pages, and more. Assist with event collateral and marketing materials.
Support performance marketing initiatives including campaign ad copy, paid search copy, and digital creative testing.
Write, edit, and help curate organic and paid social media content across all owned social platforms. Support channel owners to ensure on-brand content production and publication.
Sales and support
Edit templated sales and support communications.
Support voice and tone alignment across all channels. Help manage internal style guide updates.
You should have:
- 3-5 years copywriting experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience and comfortability writing for a wide variety of marketing and communications initiatives
- Highly organized and process oriented
- An agile mindset with ability to shift between projects and priorities as needed
- Collaborative team player
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.