Fundbox is seeking a talented Director of Capital Markets to join our exceptional finance team. You will report to the Chief Capital Officer and will be a key leader of the capital markets team. As Director of Capital Markets, you will work closely with our existing credit providers and will assist in executing our credit funding strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate and recommend funding options in order to support Fundbox’s growth and optimize capital structure
- Lead the execution of new credit facilities and securitizations through management of due diligence processes, structuring, modeling and negotiation of legal documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and potential new investors and lenders, including the management of ongoing communications and information requests
- Work cross-functionally across the organization (product, legal, engineering, finance, credit) to implement operational requirements of transactions and otherwise support capital markets initiatives
- Build, manage, and mentor team of analysts and associates
You should have:
- 8+ years of experience in debt capital markets, preferably at an ABS issuer (including online lending platforms), investment bank, alternative lender or asset manager
- Experience leading structured finance transactions, including securitizations, warehouses and/or whole loan sales / forward flow programs
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, including written and oral communication
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems in an often ambiguous work environment
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau strongly preferred
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised $400 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in San Francisco, Dallas, New York, and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.