Fundbox is looking for a Risk Data Analyst who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a builder who can help develop new risk assessment methodologies and analytical framework to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a process manager who can ensure seamless execution.
In this role, you will
- Get your hands dirty working with big data sets to provide critical insights related to portfolio performance and monitoring, credit risk framework design, and product-related changes, among others
- Conduct statistical analysis to support credit decisions
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses in order to study risk factors and trends
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports
- Work closely with the Data Science team to improve features and validate models
- Provide risk insights and support for new products development
You should have
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in analyzing large data sets, having strong SQL skills
- Experience in working with Python and Tableau
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output
Nice to have
- MBA, Professional experience in Fintech companies or Financial Institutions
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco; Plano, Texas; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Tel Aviv Office
Our Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the city, right off Rothschild Boulevard. It has 360 degree views and is a few steps from amazing bars and restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks, snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.